Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nobu 57

James Chu took me out to the very fancy, high-class Japanese fusion restaurant in midtown. I personally am not "attracted by" Japanese food, but I surely recommend this one. For most of the sashimi's I don’t know what I am eating, but they are delicious. Combined with the magical sauce, as gently as they melt, I could almost feel that as if they were just freshly fished. Rock-shrimp tempura (so creamy and yet not oily) and Miso with cod (So soft) are my favourites! We yearn for more! But this is a crazily expensive restaurant (I think this is the most expensive meal I have ever been treated Thanks).

Then we had desserts at Times' Square. Chocolate Cappuccino Cheesecake and Black Forest Cheesecake --- so innovative. I have to learn how to make them!

Thank You James Chu for being a very good and supportive friend throughout the four years. You are the one who will discuss stocks, economics and American politics with me all the time hehe! Don’t work too hard!

No comments: