Friday, July 4, 2008

Thank You America!

A few days later I will be leaving the country which I have got pleasure from. First of all, I thank you my mother for helping and financially supporting me, making the right decision. Throughout these four years, I have had fruitful experiences.

I have lived my Penn State college life the fullest, and it is amazing! I am so lucky to have graduated and started my career at 21, with the majors I like. I am also proud of myself becoming a grown-up. After all these years, I became more open-minded, independent, and patient. Thanks to those who have positive influences on me, especially my lovely roommies! I am very touched by your love, care and yelling. And to my other top friends, I love talking, hanging out, traveling, cooking and having high-tea’s with you. Each of your kindliness and advice made me shine like a shooting star; growing up with you is a blessing. Thank You for your support! Sure there are people and things that made me miserable, to those people, I say thank you too, as you have taught me how to cherish. Be tough!

After Pennsylvania, I came to New York. I am still learning to adjust myself to the real world. Now that a year has passed, I think I love working and very much working as a journalist…yeah take that! At least I still want to be a news anchor/reporter for the next two years. But who knows, maybe I will work in the frontier / on TV / in charity when I go back to Hong Kong. I still want to visit the country(ies) with on-going wars or battles. I still see world peace and international security as my ultimate career goal. Be classy and fabulous!

See me fly.
Working towards my dream.
I won’t disappoint you.

No comments: