Saturday, May 5, 2007

Wooo College Grad to-be

Mood remains bad, but I am putting effort in moving on. And yes, I am NOT ready to change...

My college life officially ended one hour ago, yeah on a warm, sunny Saturday afternoon. It's my favourite class: Piano. Coming to this pre-jury lesson, I think I am pretty much treated as a Music Major hehe. Why are all piano exam rooms so cold? My fingers are freezing... I am pleased in my piano achievement, really; my last performances went well and pleasant. My skills improve a lot after studying from Dr. Smith for 1.5 years. At least I have tried some contemporary pieces, in which I thought was totally untouchable before. Sunny, Eileen and Ying, I will miss you!

And to think back, I ended my college quite abruptly. This is a very mysterious semester; I have skipped quite some classes this week and the week I got sick. Most of the time I don't know what I am expected or what I need.

I thought I did, but I don't.
...A muddle.
"If one isn't honest, what is the use of existing?" Adela Quested. (You know which line it's from)
That's why I choose to trust him.

---
I DON'T want to do my COMM 465 FINAL PROJECT! I know I'M DOOMED. E-PORTFOLIO...

No comments: